Perfective, Imperfective, and Iterative

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Tue May 28 03:21:09 EDT 2002

[b-greek] Re: Perfective, Imperfective, and IterativeDear Rolf,

Thank you for the definitions. Now, if it is possible, would please give us examples of each from the GNT (or LXX, especially if that passage is quoted in the GNT)? If, at all possible, giving an example of the incorrect understanding and the correct understanding of the definitions. I do not know if I am asking you to "bite off more than you can chew," but it is worth a try. :-)))))))

En Xpistw,

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III