diachronic explanation of 1st/2nd aorist

Harry W. Jones hjbluebird at aol.com
Mon May 27 08:55:52 EDT 2002

Dear Ward,

I appreciate you and Carl sharing your information on third aorists and
I have found it very interesting. If there is something that will make
learning NT Greek easyer I just cann't see anything wrong with it.

I've printed out what you and Carl have said and will be studying it.

Best Regards,
Harry Jones