Definitions on Verbal Aspect

waldo slusher waldoslusher at yahoo.com
Sun May 26 20:04:59 EDT 2002

I am very sorry for this but I wanted to know if Rolf
ever gave the definitions to those Verbal Aspect
terms, such as Durativity, Dynamicity, etc. If he did,
could someone please forward them to me. If not yet,
could you please do that for us Rolf.

I would very much like to get a hold of them. I am
finding this study very satisfying and interesting.

I have also run across the terms "marked" and
"unmarked". What do these mean?

Last question -- for now -- Mark wilson are you saying
that there are 3 aspects, not two?

Waldo Slusher,
Calgary, AL