Morphology of Biblical Greek

Paul, Doug Doug.Paul at GDC4S.Com
Thu May 23 10:10:27 EDT 2002

I didn't find that the rules as a collection at the front to be very
helpful.  The major importance for me was grouping the words together by
morphology.  That way I could concentrate on learning how to recognize and
parse all the second aorists for example.  The rote effort is reduced by
looking at the rules but that is a hit or miss for me.

Doug Paul		          (781) 455-4216

doug.paul at GDC4S.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry W. Jones [mailto:hjbluebird at aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 8:57 AM
To: Biblical Greek
Subject: [b-greek] Morphology of Biblical Greek

Not long ago I ordered a copy of "The Morphology of Biblical
Greek" by Mounce. He advertises his book as showing how Greek
word forms (even the most irregular)are derived by means of
a limited set of rules. I felt that if the book could just
do that my money would be well spent. Well when the book came
I sat down and looked through it but could not find anywhere
in the book where Mounce did this. So I gave the book back and
told them I didn't want it.

Harry Jones

You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: [Doug.Paul at GDC4S.com]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')