Thayer's Lexicon (and Vine's)

Harry W. Jones hjbluebird at aol.com
Thu May 23 07:03:09 EDT 2002

Dear Heinz,

The latest edition of Bauer is very much easyer to use than the early
edition and is based on the lastest discoveries of the Papyri from Egypt.
It is also free from the linguistic errors of Vine. That is, using
etymology to determine the current meaning of a NT word.

It is also free from bias.

Best Regards,

Harry