Perfective, Imperfective, and Iterative

Harry W. Jones hjbluebird at aol.com
Thu May 23 06:36:10 EDT 2002

Dear Ward,

My basic grammars(I have six) do seem to define aspect as equaling
aktionsart but Wallace and Young seem say that there is a difference.

But mainly Ward, I'm trying to understand what Mark's hypothesis is.
If you understand what it is and could state it so that I could
understand it, I would be most appreciative.

Best Regards,

Harry