Thayer's Lexicon (and Vine's)

Hector3001 at aol.com Hector3001 at aol.com
Thu May 23 06:25:06 EDT 2002

Thank you Larry. Though not perfect, (and what lexicon is?) I often recommend
 both Thayer's and Vine's to most Christians for simply 2 reasons. One, if
any of us could only retain half as much information as these books present,
we would all be a lot smarter. Two, buying either one is not going to break
the bank. At 10 dollars a pop for each, this is alot more reasonable than the
high price of the BDAG, and easier to use also.

Whatever attacks we can come up with for these 2 great works, we must
remember that the others are not beyond its own criticisms, and certainly not
above scrutiny.
-Heinz Schmitz
http://hector3000.future.easyspace.com
“But God has chosen what the world calls foolish to shame the wise; he has
chosen what the world calls weak to shame the strong.” 1Cor 1:27 J.B.
Phillips NT