Vine's Expository Dictionary

Harry W. Jones hjbluebird at aol.com
Tue May 21 00:19:38 EDT 2002

Dear Carl,

I'm sorry that you have read more into what I said than what I said.

I was only stating the facts from my experience.

I really don't have a chip on my shoulder.

I just hated to see Neal waste his time with Vine and Thayer and find
out later how little regarded they are. He should spend a little more
money
and buy BDAG. And I might add, students shouldn't let their feelings for
Vine or Thayer, get in the way of the facts.

Harry Jones