Fw: Virus found

Ken Smith kens at 180solutions.com
Fri May 17 22:39:11 EDT 2002

Sorry, this is the same hoax that someone passed on earlier.  It's a
well documented hoax.  In the future: (1) This list isn't the place to
discuss virus warnings in the first place; and (2) if you feel compelled
to pass these warnings on, please don't do so without checking the
standard references at, say, Symantec:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/hoax.html

This one is documented at:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file