New GJn textbook

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Fri May 17 07:19:33 EDT 2002

This is not a plug, just something I noted in checking my mail this
morning; I haven't seen the book, but it looks like some B-Greekers might
find it of interest:

==============
http://www.caratzas.com
May 2002
We are pleased to announce publication of,

Reading the Gospel of St. John in Greek: A Beginning With an Introduction,
Notes, Vocabulary and Grammatical Appendix by Norbert H.O. Duckwitz
xxi+248 pages
Paper covers ISBN 0-89241-584-3
Clothbound ISBN 0-89241-591-6
This very thorough and useful textbook, for students of Classical and
Biblical Greek, is published as part of our College Classical Series

cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com