Carlton's grief

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Wed May 15 14:28:07 EDT 2002

Although my colleague in this list's co-chairmanship, Carlton Winbery,
would never think of obtruding his own grief upon the list, I think that
list-members might want to know and wish him and his family every
thoughtful consideration upon the passing of his wife Ann this morning
after many months of struggle with cancer. Carlton's loving patience is a
gift I have long admired and he says, in the message informing friends of
this sorrowful event, that "the valley is deep and dark."

Co-Chair, B-Greek List
cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com