Romans 3:23 - USTEROUNTAI

William Skinner thucy72 at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 17:44:31 EDT 2002

I'm new here, but this is such an interesting thread,
I just had to jump in ;).

better, I think you'd have to say #2.  I don't think
you can construe a causal link from KAI.  Doesn't KAI
just mean "and"?

Another question... what do you all think DOXA means
in this passage?  I thought its basic meaning was
"reputation; how one seems to others".  Hence good
reputation, or glory.  Yet the idea of God having a
reputation seems kinda funny, no?

I look forward to hearing all of your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Will Skinner