1` Corinthians Commentary

Kevin W. Woodruff cierpke at prodigy.net
Mon May 13 23:45:54 EDT 2002

Ward:

I think you are referring to Anthony Thiselton's magnum opus in the NIGTC
Commentary series. It is a superb work of over 1400 pages making quite a
hefty tome. It is detailed and has many helpful excures scattered
throughout. It's not inexpensive, but is definitely something you ought to
see about getting.

Kevin

At 12:59 PM 5/14/02 +1000, you wrote:
>Dear b-greekers,
>
>Within the last month or so there was a reference on-list to a new,
>large,  commentary on 1 Corinthians (published, I think, by Eerdmans; I
>can't recall an author).
>
>Do members remember this? Could I please have more details about it,
>including any opinions about its usefulness?
>
>Regards,
>
>Ward
>                                http://www.netspace.net.au/~bwpowers
>Rev Dr B. Ward Powers        Phone (International): 61-2-8714-7255
>259A Trafalgar Street          Phone (Australia): (02) 8714-7255
>PETERSHAM  NSW  2049      email: bwpowers at optusnet.com.au
>AUSTRALIA.                         Director, Tyndale College
>

>---
>You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: [cierpke at prodigy.net]
>To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')