VB: Virus

B. Ward Powers bwpowers at optusnet.com.au
Mon May 13 22:34:37 EDT 2002

Dear Jerker,

At 07:56 PM 020513 +0000, jerker karlsson wrote:

>Well as W. H. Davies wrote in Leisure "We have no time to stand and
>stare". Odd it is thou, that a thing as easy to understand as the concept
>of a critical mind could be so hard to acquire:-)

Thanks for trying to be helpful for us.

I like your quote. In English it should read: "Don't trust anyone. Except
me,  that is. Unless, of course, it's obvious that I am wrong."

I will want to use this. Who did you quote it from? Who is the author of
this gem? So I can attribute it accurately.
                                http://www.netspace.net.au/~bwpowers
Rev Dr B. Ward Powers        Phone (International): 61-2-8714-7255
259A Trafalgar Street          Phone (Australia): (02) 8714-7255
PETERSHAM  NSW  2049      email: bwpowers at optusnet.com.au
AUSTRALIA.                         Director, Tyndale College