LONG Re: Perfective, Imperfective, and Iterative

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Thu May 9 07:29:01 EDT 2002

At 10:06 AM +0200 5/9/02, Rolf Furuli wrote:
>Dear Carl,
>
>See my comments below.

Without duplicating the entire 24K "treatise" with its interlaced citations
of earlier messages, I do want to thank Rolf publicly, not only for clear
and succinct responses to questions I raised, but even more for one of the
clearest and most thorough accounts I have ever seen of the matters under
discussion in the current thread. A hearty thank-you; thanks too to Mark
for initiating a thread that has, I think, been useful for clarifying a
number of issues relating to verbal aspect in Greek.

cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com