Hebrew and Greek

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Wed May 8 14:24:50 EDT 2002

At 2:11 PM -0400 5/8/02, Jonathan B. Ferguson wrote:
>Hello,
>     I am enjoying learning Greek.  I also started learning a little
>Hebrew.  I was wondering if anyone on this list knows Hebrew good, or has
>studied it for a while.  Thanks :)

Well, perhaps someone here might know good Hebrew ...  ;-) But THIS list,
of course, is for discussion of Greek, rather than Hebrew. You might be
interested in B-Hebrew, a "sister" list, if I dare speak of it in terms of
gender:

	http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=b-hebrew&text_mode=0

cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com