Translating the word "should"

Jason Butler pl_beach_bum at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 00:40:08 EDT 2002

I have not been able to find the Greek word that is translated as
"should".  I have gone through the English concordance and looked at all
of the verses that use the word should, and then looked at the
corresponding Greek text. I have yet to find one a word that translates as
should.  I also have not seen any patter, i.e. a particular mood or voice
that insinuates the word should.  Although, I did notice that INA is used
in quite a few of the "should" verses.  Can anyone enlighten me as to
where the translators get "should"?

Jason Butler
Student @Hope International University