Romans 5:15

Jack Stewart jack_stewart_ at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 06:17:24 EST 2002

Thanks Glen - quite right, I now see a little bit clearer.  However, should
'THi' not be instead thought of as the f.sg.dat. definite article
functioning as a substantive noun, and thus working as a relative particle
in this context, rather than, as you have suggested, a relative pronoun
proper (I was under the impression that the fem.sg.dat. rel. pronoun did
indeed differ in form from the fem.sg.dat. article).

Many thanks for you help and patience!

Jack Stewart,

UK