Commentaries

Suedaleg at aol.com Suedaleg at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 01:00:40 EST 2002

To the comments from "djsugg"  (no signature on my copy) about the notes at
http://www.btinternet.com/~MisPar/GNotes/ by Peter Misselbrook, I offer a
hearty AMEN.  I have used Peter's notes and reading plan to strengthen my
understanding as well, and even have shared some of them with my Sunday
morning students.  I hope he does not mind.  I do give full credit.  I have
often found these notes easier to use than a full comentary, (I have a few
that have been quite obtuse) and right where I need them when I need them.

Thanks to Peter for making these available

Dale Greenlee