Morphological Septuagint

Frederick Codair fcodair at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 16:12:19 EST 2002

 I have just tried to find the Morphological Analysis of the Septuagint that used to be at  gopher://ccat.sas.upenn.edu:3333/11/Religious/Biblical/LXXMorph.  Can anyolne on the list tell me if it has been taken off the Internet, or changed its address?

[Frederick Codair -- new list-members please note that BG Protocol
requires a full-name signature to be appended to all messages sent
to the list -- Moderator]