Commentaries

Andy Jackson andy_jackson_2 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 05:41:06 EST 2002

Dear List -

Hello! I am a new member to b-greek.  I have been studying Greek (Koine and
Homeric) for a couple of years, and but only now have I decided to get
'serious' regarding my study.  I am currently looking for commentaries on
certain books of the Greek Bible (particularly Luke, Acts, Romans) which
will aid in my reading - while my knowledge of Greek morphology is up to
speed, some of my knowledge of certain aspects of syntax and of Koine idioms
is wanting, and I thus require a commentary which will aid in these aspects.
  Any ideas?

Also, has the list ever considered picking a book of the NT to 'read
together.'?

Much appreciated,

Andrew Jackson