Bible Software

Steve Lovullo SLovullo at etcconnect.com
Wed Mar 13 14:41:17 EST 2002

Hi Ed:

I don't know if there are many of us, but I know that at least several of us
are. I think most, if not all, who use Bible software on the Mac are
Accordance users. Personally, I switched to the Mac platform just to be able
to use Accordance, which IMO is simply the best, and I have had all the
major Windows programs. To be fair, though, BibleWorks for Windows is a
fabulous program as well. If you would like a free demo of Accordance, go to
http://www.oaksoft.com.

Steve Lo Vullo