Bible Study Software

Wieland Willker willker at chemie.uni-bremen.de
Tue Mar 12 03:20:50 EST 2002

I can strongly recommend Bibleworks. It is certainly the best Bible program
for Windows currently available. Please note that the following standard
lexica are newly available for BW in a few weeks (I think BDAG is out now
already).
http://www.bibleworks.com/modules.html

The Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament, 4th Edition [HALOT]
Koehler-Baumgartner-Stamm
The complete and unabridged fourth edition (2000)!   $159

A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian
Literature, 3rd Edition [BDAG3] Bauer, Walter. Edited and revised by
Frederick William Danker. The standard Bauer-Danker-Arndt-Gingrich reference
is now available for BibleWorks users, complete and unabridged!   $99

Package Deal: HALOT and BDAG3  $197

Best wishes
    Wieland
      <><
Wieland Willker, Bremen, Germany
mailto:willker at chemie.uni-bremen.de
http://www.uni-bremen.de/~wie

"Griesbach also consulted the manuscript, but is said to have taken from it
only one reading, and that false."  --- Scrivener, Bezae Codex