About learning Greek

Peter Osborne. s351016 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Mar 11 14:37:32 EST 2002

Thanks everyone for the many useful suggestions about learning Greek duly
noted down by myself.  I'm open to any other ideas that may come forward.
Reading and hearing seem to be key issues also learning to think Greek
rather than English when reading (something I think will become more
relevant as I progress from novice status)  Learning both ways is a good
idea (something I have found successful in the past) - if I can squeeze it
into my fairly onerous JACT Greek learning schedule !   Thanks for the many
other suggestions also.

Peter Osborne.