rough breathing

Decker, Rodney rdecker at bbc.edu
Tue Jan 29 14:14:41 EST 2002

Thanks, Byron (& Carl) for those notes and refs. One would think that I'd
have run into that before, but I don't ever remember doing so. Perhaps I'm
just forgetful.

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D.
Associate Prof/NT, Baptist Bible Seminary
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, USA
<http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/>
PURL: <http://purl.oclc.org/NT_Resources/>