rough breathing

Decker, Rodney rdecker at bbc.edu
Mon Jan 28 14:36:30 EST 2002

I must confess to some curiosity. To what 1967 lexicon do you refer that
prints ARR- with this combination of diacritics? BAG (1st ed) was 1957 and
it does not do so, nor does the 1965 abridgement by Gingrich. The 1968
supplement to L&S doesn't use this convention. I'm hard pressed to think of
any other lexicons published in the 60s. Are we talking about a reprint ed.
of an older lexicon? (Thayer does not do this either.)

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D.
Associate Prof/NT, Baptist Bible Seminary
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, USA
<http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/>
PURL: <http://purl.oclc.org/NT_Resources/>