Bgreek Archive

Moon-Ryul Jung moon at sogang.ac.kr
Sun Jan 27 00:39:30 EST 2002

Jonathan wrote:

In addition, I am looking for two technically competent volunteers to
assist me in maintaining the mailing list and archives. These people would
also help with the other related sites - B-Hebrew and Biblical-Languages.
My own availability varies, so I need other people who can cover for me
when I am on the road or overwhelmed with a current project. Volunteers
can

Because I studied computer science and teach it at university,
I would like to help Jonathan. One reasons is that I also feel
frustrated when I try to search the archive.

Moon
Moon R. Jung
Associate Professor
Dept  of Media Technology