A Greek Bible

SPAWN OF A JEWISH CARPENTER: CINDY SMITH cms at dragon.com
Thu Jan 24 02:03:58 EST 2002

>From:	MX%"janey_painy1 at hotmail.com"  "Jesus Freak" 23-JAN-2002 16:49:05.29
>To:	MX%"b-greek at franklin.oit.unc.edu"
>Subj:	[b-greek] A Greek Bible

>Hello all,

>I'm looking to buy a Bible with just the original Greek text in it... does
>anyone know if that even exists?  If it does, where can I buy it from?  I
>don't want an interlinear, or one with any extra study helps.  Just
>something that I can sit down and read.  I've been looking around for a
>while, but I can't seem to locate one.

If you're looking for an online Greek Bible with a search engine,
there's not much better than BibleWorks 5.0 about which you can obtain
more information at www.bibleworks.com.  If you want a print version,
United Bible Societies, iirc, puts out a Greek New Testament.  Around
here in Atlanta, the local Cokesbury Bookstore has original language
texts of the Bible, and I believe it's a chain.  If you don't have
one, you might want to check your local colleges and universities and,
if you have them, seminaries to see if they keep Greek Bibles in stock
for religion students.

>Thanks for your time. :)

Anytime.  Good luck and God bless.

>God bless,

>Jane Brazier
>England
>janey_painy1 at hotmail.com

Cindy Smith		I have further observed under the sun that
cms at dragon.com		The race is not won by the swift,
cms at 5sc.net		Nor the battle by the valiant;
cms at romancatholic.org	Nor is bread won by the wise,
			Nor wealth by the intelligent,
Me transmitte sursum,	Nor favor by the learned.
	Caledoni!		-- JPS Ecclesiastes 9:11