PURIZW??

Maurice A. O'Sullivan mauros at iol.ie
Wed Jan 16 14:17:48 EST 2002

Jeff:
I see that LSJ lists EMPURIZW as = EMPUREUW , LXX Jo.8.28, D.S.2.36,
12.43:--Pass., Chron.Lind.D.41, PTeb.5.135 (ii B. C.)

and Lust [ Lust, J., E. Eynekel, and K. Hauspie. A Greek-English Lexicon of
the Septuagint. Part I A-I  Part II  K-W  . Stuttgar  Deutsche
Bibelgesellschaft, 1992-97.]

gives it a " neol ? " notation.

Regards

Maurice