Shaved by Works

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Thu Jan 10 07:03:53 EST 2002

At 11:53 AM +0100 1/10/02, Wieland Willker wrote:
>A must-read, and -look:
>http://www.netbible.com/docs/soapbox/shavedbyworks.htm
>
>Dan Wallace, shaved by Works!
>
>Come on teachers, take this example...

Well, obviously everybody involved had great fun, and clearly Dan Wallace
once had a fine head of hair, but I hardly think that's the only or best
way to reward students for outstanding achievement. I've taken my class out
to dinner at a Greek restaurant on several occasions at the end of a
semester -- I think that successful learning is a joint achievement of
students and teacher.

cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com