Gramcord Lite Now Has UBS Dictionary Definitions

Bob Vincent bob at rbvincent.com
Tue Jan 8 23:38:43 EST 2002

David J. Sugg <djsugg at bigfoot.com> wrote:
> I am puzzeled
> by Bob Vincent's comment that he does not get definitions, only parsing. I
> am using the latest version, and I do get definitions, along with the
> parsing.

Dear David,

Be puzzled no longer, because I have now upgraded -- for free -- to the
latest edition of Gramcord Lite for the Palm Operating System.  Am I
impressed!  Now when I tap a Greek word, not only does the root appear along
with the parsing information, but the UBS Greek Dictionary definition is
there, too.

All of Gramcord's <http://www.gramcord.org/> materials are wonderful, but
this one is simply fantastic for a person on the move.

Sincerely,
Bob

"Our difficulties with the New Testament proclamation of the future are not
because of its complexity but because of its simplicity."
G. C. Berkouwer

Robert Benn Vincent, Sr.
Grace Presbyterian Church
4900 Jackson Street