Gramcord Lite?

Bob Vincent bob at rbvincent.com
Tue Jan 8 09:05:25 EST 2002

Dear B-Greek Folk,

I failed to mention that the New American Standard Bible, 1995 update is
available with an abridged Greek and Hebrew Strongs dictionary, so that you
can switch back and forth between the parsed Greek New Testament and the
NAS95 when you get really stumped.  Gramcord refers to this as Gramcord
Lite, gramlite.htm, but in view of the pioneering work of Dr. Paul A. Miller
in the field of digital Greek, shouldn't they have called it Miller Lite?

http://www.gramcord.org/gramlite.htm

http://www.olivetree.com/handheld/products/index.html

Sincerely,
Bob

"Our difficulties with the New Testament proclamation of the future are not
because of its complexity but because of its simplicity."
G. C. Berkouwer

Robert Benn Vincent, Sr.
Grace Presbyterian Church
4900 Jackson Street