Septuagint

Nicholas Stuart Edwards nedwards at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 2 01:35:11 EST 2002

The most recent publication of the Conybeare and Stock "Grammar of
Septuagint Greek" contains a vocabulary list for the passages included
within its reader.  I would suggest this grammar in order to understand
that the LXX is really a "half translation," as it were.  I've been
studying Hebrew for the past few months alongside of the Septuagint, and
it's been enlightening to see the relationship.

Regards,

Nicholas