Greek Texts of the patristics

Roe d.roe at t-online.de
Tue Jan 1 19:51:09 EST 2002

Mark Frazier schrieb:

> Hi! I'm new to the group. I see that there is a discussion of Clement's
> Epistle. What is a good source (publisher, bookseller, or website) for Greek
> texts of the Apostolic Fathers?

Hi Mark,

I like Michael Holmes THE APOSTOLIC FATHERS: Greek Texts and English
Translations for the early writers (Clement, Ignatius, Polycarp, Didache,
Barnabas, Shepherd of Hermes, Ep. to Diognetus, and Papias). ISBN:
0801022258

It show the Greek text on the left (even-numbered) page with the English
on the right. Holmes includes an apparatus (the exhaustiveness of which I
am unable to judge).

The lowest price I'm aware of is AllDirects: $19.19 (36% off)...

http://www.alldirect.com/book.asp?cartID=74746166039020101&isbn=0801022258

Best regards,
David

D.W. Roe