The J in Jesus

Nichael Cramer nichael at sover.net
Sun Sep 30 18:53:57 EDT 2001

Jim West wrote:
>Jesus' name is Yeshua.
>and by *original name* i presume you mean the name his mom called him when
>he was in the yard playing and was supposed to come in to dinner.
>
>jim

I really like this image.  (I can see it particularly combined
with the stories in the Infancy Gospel of Thomas:  "Yeshy!  You
give that man back his sight this instant!   .... Did you hear
what I just said?   Don't make me come out there young man!")

Nichael Cramer                      Gather the folks, tell the stories
nichael at sover.net                       break the bread.   -- John Shea
http://www.sover.net/~nichael/