Instructions for a beginner....?

Ted Mann theomann at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 13:34:34 EDT 2001

As a person who is self-taught, I heartily agree with the advice to purchase
Mounce's text.  It's my favorite, and I've worked my way through several.
However, I purchased the tapes and didn't find them all that helpful.
Although you get some pronounciation and some extra information, most of it
is a repeat of the textbook material.

Best.

Ted
Dr. Theodore H. Mann