Attachments

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Sun Sep 23 20:01:54 EDT 2001

Could we please avoid sending attachments to e-mail messages to the list,
please? Since B-Greek protocol requires a full-name signature to every
message, there seems little point in attaching a .vcf file to the message.I
don't really mean to single David out so much as to illustrate a point.

>Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:dhwarren.vcf (TEXT/TBB6) (000BD04D)

Co-Chair, B-Greek List
cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com