1 Tim. 2:4 --> PANTAS ANQRWPOUS

Mark Markham markhamm at topsurf.com
Sat Sep 22 21:00:53 EDT 2001

What about PANTAS ANQRWPOUS in 1 Cor. 7:7  and PANTAS in 1 Cor 14:5.  Can't
"all" in context refer to a "particular group" of peolple? I think this is
what Harry was meaning by a sub group. Perhaps a better question is: who is
PANTAS ANQRWPOUS in 1 Tim. 2:4?  The question of the ages!Unless it is
revealed in the immediate context it is open for hermenutics and not just
Greek translation. What do all of you (sub group B-Greek list members)
think?

Grace,
Mark Markham
Heidelberg, Germany