TWNT/TDNT curiosity?

dhwarren at attglobal.net dhwarren at attglobal.net
Thu Sep 20 03:07:41 EDT 2001

Rodney,

If I remember correctly, the German has two volume 10: 10/1 and 10/2.
The second half of volume 10 was published in 1979 and consists of a
bibliography on the Greek words treated in TWNT. It was never issued
with the English translation. In fact, if my memory serves me correctly,
the English volume 10 does not contain all of the information contained
in the German parent, volume 10/1.

David H. Warren
Asst. Prof. of Bible
Freed-Hardeman University