Greek Grammar in GNT

Tony Costa tmcos at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:12:12 EDT 2001

Dear Friends,

  I've always wondered about the various writing styles and grammar of the
writers of the GNT. I know Paul and Luke's Greek is good while other texts
like Revelation seem to present grammatical difficulties. Does anyone have
information on the books of the NT and how they fare in regards to Greek
grammar. For example how would the books of the GNT be categorized from
BEST(Greek)-GOOD(Greek)-POOR(Greek)in terms of their Greek grammar? The Four
Gospels for example, how would they be rated? Many thanks.

                                                 Tony Costa
                                                 University of Toronto