using Greek fonts

Wayne Leman wayne_leman at sil.org
Mon Sep 10 00:04:34 EDT 2001

Paul,

My earlier Keyman (v. 3.1, which I use all the time) works in all Windows
programs, including Notepad, Winword, genealogy programs, spreadsheets, etc.
V. 3.1 handles keyboarding of Greek just fine, as long as you have a Greek
font on your system. Internet Web searches on "keyman greek" turn up several
hits. I assume there is a way to get v. 5 to work with programs other than
just MS word. In fact, I think I just saw reference to a little add-on that
enables that to happen. I think it was on one of the websites whose
addresses I just posted.

Wayne
-----
Wayne Leman