PEPOIHKEI

Bart Ehrman behrman at email.unc.edu
Sun Sep 9 12:58:09 EDT 2001

   Thanks.  I've obviously seen it before and never thought much of it,
but when I decided actually to look it up (for class tomorrow!) didn't
find anything in L-S, Smyth, etc -- and didn't think to look in the NT
tools for a 3rd c. author...  But there it is, all over the map.  Many
thanks again,

-- Bart

Bart D. Ehrman
University of NC