Ego Emi?

Richard Ghilardi qodeshlayhvh at juno.com
Sun Sep 9 00:02:29 EDT 2001

Dear Paul and b-greekers,

I tried your suggestions, but Greek was not among the languages that I
could add. I too read EGW EIMI in Greek letters in your original message.
But your more recent post (reproduced below) contained only "mumbo
jumbo". What am *I* missing?

Yours in His grace,

Richard Ghilardi -- qodeshlayhvh at juno.com
New Haven, CT USA
Nibai kaurno hwaiteis gadriusando in airtha gaswiltith,
silbo ainata aflifnith: ith jabai gaswiltith, manag akran bairith.

On Sat, 8 Sep 2001 22:32:05 -0500 "Paul Schmehl"