"Voice Correspondence" & other NT Resources

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Sat Sep 8 07:48:39 EDT 2001

>At 1:40 PM -0400 9/7/01, Carl W. Conrad wrote:
>>I published to B-Greek on May 27, 1997 a compendium of my thinking about
>>voice and deponents; I'm still working through this toward a major revision
>>of it, but I have a PDF file of that long message and some of the more
>>recent BG correspondence on this subject that I'll post (as soon as I can)
>>to my web site for anyone who wants to read or download it rather than go
>>to the older BG Archives to look at it.
>
>I have uploaded the PDF file in question to my page of resources for
>Biblical Greek that I originally prepared for my Tutorial in Biblical Greek:
>
>	http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~cwconrad/grk300.html
>
>The document I referred to may be read (if you have the Acrobat Reader
>plug-in) on-line or downloaded at:
>
>	http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~cwconrad/docs/VoiceCorr.pdf
>
>As indicated above, this is a 13-page PDF document containing  the text and
>some follow-up discussions of my B-Greek message of May 27, 1997,
>"Observations on Ancient Greek Voice"

Maurice O'Sullivan called my attention to the fact that the 1/2 inch
margins on the pdf file made for difficult reading. I originally made up
the document that way to print on fewer pages, but to make it easier, I've
reformatted  the document so that the margins are now uniformly 1 inch.
It's now 16 pages long, and I'm sorry to say that the content is not one
bit improved.

cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com