Desperately searching Australian Journals

Daniel Riaño danielrr at eresmas.net
Fri Sep 7 21:11:11 EDT 2001

	Please, forgive this rather off-topic request.

I am in need to find the following articles from Australian
linguistic journals, specially the first 3. I have been looking for
them for years now, without success. (I even wrote some of the
authors, who sent me the article, but it never arrived :-(  ). I'd be
grateful if somebody could send me somehow the articles, and in
exchange I offer to reciprocate, specially if what you are looking
for is on Greek syntax. Many TIA.
Off list would be OK.

Wierzbicka, A. (1981). ³Case marking and human nature.² Australian
Journal of Linguistics 1.

Goddard, C. (1982). ³Case systems and case markers in Australian
languages.² Australian Journal of Linguistics 2: 167-196.

Silverstein, M. (1981). ³Case marking and the nature of language.²
Australian Journal of Linguistics 1: 227-247.

Silverstein, M. (1976). Hierarchy of features and ergativity.
Grammatical categories in Australian languages. R. M. W. Dixon.
Canberra, Australian Institute for Aboriginal Studies: 112-171

Treweek, A. P. (1970). Noun phrase word order in Xenophon and the
minor Attic orators. AULLA Australian Universities language and
Literature Association. Proceedings and papers of the twelfth
congress. A. P. Treweek. Nueva Gales del Sur.

P.S. I think that Wierzbicka has published very recently another
paper on case. Does anybody knows where?

--
Daniel Riaño Rufilanchas

POR FAVOR, tomad nota de mi nueva dirección de correo: danielrr at eresmas.net