"Voice Correspondence" & other NT Resources

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Fri Sep 7 14:17:27 EDT 2001

FWIW;

At 1:40 PM -0400 9/7/01, Carl W. Conrad wrote:
>I published to B-Greek on May 27, 1997 a compendium of my thinking about
>voice and deponents; I'm still working through this toward a major revision
>of it, but I have a PDF file of that long message and some of the more
>recent BG correspondence on this subject that I'll post (as soon as I can)
>to my web site for anyone who wants to read or download it rather than go
>to the older BG Archives to look at it.

I have uploaded the PDF file in question to my page of resources for
Biblical Greek that I originally prepared for my Tutorial in Biblical Greek:

	http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~cwconrad/grk300.html

The document I referred to may be read (if you have the Acrobat Reader
plug-in) on-line or downloaded at:

	http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~cwconrad/docs/VoiceCorr.pdf

As indicated above, this is a 13-page PDF document containing  the text and
some follow-up discussions of my B-Greek message of May 27, 1997,
"Observations on Ancient Greek Voice"

cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu OR cwconrad at ioa.com