Refresh Your Greek - Greek New Testament by Perschbacher

Ed Gorham aekalm at a-znet.com
Thu Sep 6 19:57:47 EDT 2001

Jim,
I've been using Perschbacher for about 4-5 years now. It is THE GNT I use,
unless I want to do a text-critical study (no apparatus). I became
enamored with the idea of being able to have a one-volume, self-sufficient
(in most cases) text to use. It encourages one to simply sit down and
read, which is the goal.  I have a friend who has had his even longer, and
he purchased an additional copy (one of the last available) for that day
in the future when his current volume falls apart.  In short, I love it,
and would highly recommend it to students. I think many of the folks on
B-Greek are beyond needing it, but I certainly am not.

I'd be very interested in who is reprinting it, what the cost is, and how
to get in touch with them. I may get an "insurance" copy myself.  Please
let me know.
-Ed Gorham
aekalm at a-znet.com