Wayne Leman email address change

Wayne Leman wleman at netzero.net
Tue Sep 4 21:52:55 EDT 2001

Dear friends, family, colleagues,

This month our local telephone company is changing our Internet Service
Provider, and with that comes several changes for us. After the change my
email address

wleman at mcn.net

will no longer work. If you have my email address in your email program
Address Book, please change it to

wleman at netzero.net

I suspect my new email address with the new Internet service will be

wleman at rangeweb.net

but I'm not sure. In any case, unless Netzero goes out of business, that
address will work just fine for me, as will my SIL address which some of you
already have.

For those of you who have accessed my websites in the past, I have had to
move the websites on the MCN webserver to other locations on the Internet.
(Some of those new website addresses are below. Others can be accessed from
the websites below.)

Thank you,
Wayne
-----