1 cor 11:14

Rob Matlack united_by_truth at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 12:02:56 EDT 2001

Carl,

How did you know that the suggested idea is a secondary meaning of KOMAW? My
software version of Louw-Nida does not mention it that I can see and BDAG
just notes that perhaps this is the idea that Paul is referring to. I am not
questioning your comment, just trying to learn how you knew it. What
reference could I have found it in?

Rob Matlack	     united_by_truth at yahoo.com
Minneapolis, KS
"I can only say that I am nothing but a poor sinner, trusting in Christ
alone for salvation"--R. E. Lee
"It is not our task to secure the triumph of truth, but merely to fight on
it's behalf."--Blaise Pascal