Togetherness in Eph 3:6

c stirling bartholomew cc.constantine at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 29 17:05:08 EST 2001

Before I started looking over Ephesians today, I was reading a book on
Rhetorical Analysis* and for that reason I was perhaps looking for patterns
of interest when I came to Eph 3:6 where Paul is talking about togetherness
and uses 3 words: SUGKLHRONOMA, SUSSWMA, SUMMETOCA which start with SU.

I am sure that this pattern has been noted by others many times but it just
jumped out at me fresh now.

Clay

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point

*Meynet, Roland, 1939- Analyse rhétorique. English Title
Rhetorical analysis : an introduction to biblical rhetoric / Roland Meynet.
Sheffield, England : Sheffield Academic Press, c1998.